Will I need to submit a provincial attestation letter as part of my Canadian study permit application?

A recent notice published by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) has clarified exactly who is required to submit a provincial attestation letter (PAL) when they apply for a Canadian study permit.   In late January this year, the federal government announced that most new post-secondary international students at the college or undergraduate level would now require a PAL […]

Canada announces changes to the Temporary Foreign Worker Program to better address labour market needs

Immigration Minister Marc Miller and Employment Minister Randy Boissonnault have announced changes to Canada’s Temporary Foreign Worker Program (TFWP). This is a developing story. Other announcements were made during this press conference. CICNews will provide update as more information becomes available. Schedule a Free Work Permit Consultation with the Cohen Immigration Law Firm During the […]